Download the informative booklet
- Your instruments calibrations are tested thanks to samples of referenced material tested by our laboratory which is certified by COFRAC
- These samples are tested thanks to official methods and according to standards to assure you correct predictive values of protein or fat rate
- Products and available parameters :
- Soft wheat – Protein DB (x5.7)
- Durum wheat – Protein DB (x5.7)
- Barley – Protein DB (x6.25)
- Rapeseed – Oil as is
- Soybeans – Protein DB (x6.25)
- Peas – Protein DB (x6.25)
- Corn – Promatest
- Other products on request
- According to your region and your choice, annual standardization takes place on a grouping location, at our laboratory or can be done partially by the user thanks to the samples circuit.
- When the control is finished, a detailed validation report is done. A validation label is stuck on your equipment to testify its reliability.
The results follow-up :
- So that your predictions accuracy don’t change after the control, we provide control samples, and a control chart.
- The user can regularly check the results of this samples and report them on his control chart.
- In case of lack of accuracy or error, the device can be fixed if it’s a setting problem or sent to the company if it doesn’t work properly.
Technical maintenance – Repair – User assistance.
- To be efficient and avoid breakdowns during the harvest, the analysers must be checked every year (changing lamps, cleaning, technical control of wear parts).
- Our technicians have been trained by famous analysers company such as PERTEN INSTRUMENTS, FOSS France, CHOPIN TECHNOLOGIES…We can check your device early, according to manufacturer’s standards.
- In case of breakdown during harvests, we put you in touch with the manufacturer so that your device is repaired quickly with original parts by experienced professionals. Our NIR experience and our partnership with manufacturers allow us be effective when users have a problem.
- In case of dispute, our laboratory provides you with a few free analysis.
Find out the constructor’s websites of analysers certificated by the Atlantique Analyses’s network: